Do you feel far from God? Perhaps you desire nearness, but you end up filling your calendar instead of communing with the Savior. Wayman Ming Jr. will show you how daily interruptions are divine opportunities to evaluate your life and close the spiritual gap between you and God. If you have become too comfortable in the daily practice of your faith, or you are on a quest to go deeper, this book will help you draw near to your Creator and pursue His heart with passion as you...
· Identify and remove obstacles in finding God
· Deepen your roots of daily prayer and devotion
· Find peace and hope in God's presence amid trials
· Develop spiritual rhythms with the Holy Spirit
· Hunger for personal revival and spiritual awakening in our culture
God is reforming how we think and act as followers of His Son. The Holy Spirit will empower your full pursuit of what matters most and help you align your life with His plans—for your good!
"While God's 'interruptions' in our lives often do not make sense to us, He desires that we seek Him in all circumstances: good, bad and ugly. Nearer to God challenges us to see these interruptions as invitations to a closer walk with God."