10 months of online coaching
for health and growth.
• Available for churches and ministry teams of every size and shape.
• Walk through the five systems of a healthy church by engaging in weekly play calls, video conferences, and intentional networking.
• Written and video instruction from expert ministry leaders.
• Connect with like-minded church leaders and receive personalized coaching to inspire you toward the exceedingly abundantly above.
Designed for both new and existing church leaders, this track will walk you through specific steps intended to help you launch healthy ministries and increase your effectiveness in leadership.
The expert coaches who will come alongside and support you include Pastors Joe Skiles Jr., Jon Jennings, Brad Carignan, and Bob Barker (west region); Pastors Brad Carignan and Jon Jennings (central region); and Pastors Russell Hylton, David Ferranti, and Josh Pennington (east region).
• How to Get the Church Growing
• How to Open an Inviting Facility
• How to Create a Soul-Winner's DNA
• Communication: Let's Be Clear
• How to Create a Volunteer Culture
• How to Build a Strong Church
• How to Build a Strong Community
• How to Build Strong Outreach
• How to Attract, Develop, and Keep Leaders
This track is designed for those seeking to plant new churches, expand existing churches, or explore multi-cultural ministry. Regardless of whether you've started the process or whether you're still exploring concept, we've developed a track of training to help you strategize for your next steps.
Your expert coaches include Pastors Mike Hamilton and Willie Ulibarri in the western region and Pastors Mike Hamilton and John Skiles in the central region and eastern regions.
• New Church Planting: Cutting Edge Ministry
• The Call for Planting: Should I Plant?
• The Plan for Planting: Anointed Mavericks
• 10 Things Not to Do
• Building the Core Team
• Planning for the Launch